Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Saluting: C21 Sussex & Reilly's Jeff Lowe


Seventh in a series of profiles saluting Condo Superstars, agents who ranked in the Top 10 for selling the most Chicago condos in 2007.

With Help From Team, He Doubles Business Each Year

Name: Jeff Lowe. Brokerage: C21 Sussex & Reilly. Age: 35. Years as Agent: 10. Transaction Rank: 8 (138 sides). Dollar Rank: 5 ($72 million). Resale Volume: 7th with $22 million. Condos (as % of business): NA. Source of Statistics: Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED), Chicago condos closed in 2007.

Ranking No. 8 on our Top 10 list of Condo Superstars is C21 Sussex & Reilly's Jeff Lowe. In condo sales on the MLS in 2007, he ranked eighth in transactions, with 138, and fifth in dollar volume, with $72 million.

As did many of the Top 10 agents, Jeff generated most of his business ($42 million, or 58%) as listing agent for new-construction projects. With help from his five team members, he generated $8 million representing buyers of new construction, $16 million as listing agent for resale and $6 million representing buyers of resale.

Jeff did not respond to requests for an interview. The following information is from his profile on LoweGroupChicago.com:

"I am from Cincinnati and moved to Chicago after graduating from Miami of Ohio in 1995 with a degree in finance and international business. My wife, Molly, and I are residents and homeowners in Lincoln Park.

"I have been in real estate for 10 years and with Century 21 Sussex & Reilly since it opened in early 2000. In that time, my business has doubled virtually every year.

"My personal philosophy of business is quite simple. I believe in effective marketing, personal service and, most importantly, hard work. I work over 80 hours a week. I am reachable via mobile phone or e-mail at virtually all times of the day.

"I pride myself on my personal commitment and long-standing relationships within the community. As a result, the majority of my existing home sales are generated through previous clients and referrals.

"I was named No. 1 agent in Lakeview from 2002-2006, and in Lincoln Park for 2002. I have also been the highest grossing agent at Sussex & Reilly for the past six years.

"In 2006, my sales exceeded $136 million, elevating my team to one of the top-producing groups, not only in Chicago, but nationwide.

"By having qualified people constantly available, we can ensure that all showing requests are accommodated and that personal attention is our top priority. We believe that this continues to elevate us to the top of our profession."

No comments: